Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE ,
I recieved a gift from HIM and this was the 1st valentine's gift from HIM
although v have been togehter for 3 years ...
because usually , i will told him tat..the only wish i want is i need YOU to accompany me!! :p
And He told me that he went to fews Swatch Outlet to search for the gift as it is limited edition for Valentine 2011. And finally he get it at 1 Utama, luckily :)
I'm very impressed because I did not think that he would go around those outlet and search for the gift !! Thk Dear ..i really love it ..
And I did not expect that he would be so romantic..
*Blue one is for Him :blessing of love ; pink one for me :belief of love*
XXXXXXXXXXXX
我们在一起三年多了,虽然现在会开始吵架 :p
而我也会开始发你的脾气了,
但我还是会努力的去维持我们之间的关系...
知道其实你很关心我,担心我,爱我..
只是你不善于表达你自己...
谢谢你为我做的一切..
我爱你..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...